Unusual activity in your Yahoo! account !
- system changes you made to the account
- someone has gained unauthorized access to your account
Use the “View your recent sign-in activity” feature in your Yahoo! account to track your login history. If you notice any unusual logins, immediately change your Yahoo! account password.
- Launch a Web browser, then go to the Yahoo! homepage.
- Click the “Sign In” text link in the upper-right corner of the page under the Web Search bar. Enter your Yahoo! ID and password in the appropriate boxes and click “Sign In.” The Yahoo! homepage reappears and your name now replaces the “Sign In” text link.
- Click on your name, then select “Account Info” from the drop-down list. Enter your Yahoo! password to verify your identity, then click “Sign In.”
- On Sign-In and Security | View your recent sign-in activity
many of you have know how to put youtube video into blogspot post but many other people in internet don’t know how to do it the easy way. Ok, let’s go on. Firstly, you must choose any video you want in youtube website and then look at the bottom of the video. A link called Blog Video is how you can easily put your video you’re your blogger post. Before you can use this method, you must register with youtube . The registration just takes a while. Click at this link and a new window will popup but it will tell u to setup your blog detail. Choose blogger and enter your blogger username and password, not your youtube username. That’s the end of the story. This is the method that very easy and fast to embed youtube to blogspot post.
Please leave a comment if u has another method than this. If u likes free updates from my blog, please subscribe to my feed or by entering your email. Don’t worry; we hate spam as you do.
1. Go to youtube.com and search for your required video
2. Copy the embeded code(ctrl+c) and paste(ctrl+v) it in windows notepad.
3. Sign in in to your blogger acoount and click the New Post button and next,select the option ‘Edit html’ as shown below and paste the html code as shown below.
4. Publish the post.That’s it, as you can see now,the youtube video is embeded in your post properly.
NOTE:You can change the width and height of the video by replacing the values to your desirable ones.
Embedding a YouTube Video
To embed a video from YouTube, just copy the code from the “Embed” box on the video’s YouTube page. You can find the “Embed” box in the “About This Video” box when you’re watching the video. You can also get the code from the “Embed HTML” box on the “Edit Video” page if the video belongs to your YouTube account.
To embed a YouTube video within a blog post, first click “Edit HTML” from within the post editor. Next, paste the video’s code into the body of your post. That’s it!
Set Up One-Click Video Sharing
Click the “Share” button on the YouTube video’s page
Scroll down and click “Setup your blog for video posting.”
Click “Add a Blog/Site”
Choose “Blogger” as your Blog Service and fill in your Google Account login information.
Choose which blogs you’d like to add to your YouTube account. You can choose more than one.
From now on, when you click “Share”, you’ll be given the option to post YouTube videos directly to your blogs!
Sharing directly from YouTube is even easier and you’ll only have to set it up once.
from Blogger Help
If you have any doubts regarding to this post,feel free to ask it here via your comments.