Change Created or Modified Timestamps for Files and Folders + BulkFileChanger?
|Download BulkFileChanger (in Zip file)|
|Download BulkFileChanger 64-bit (in Zip file)|
Editing, Creating, and Viewing EXIF, IPTC, and XMP Data with Free Exif Pilot Editor
Download Exif Pilot 5.1 (4.1M)- Win XP/Vista/7/8/10 32/64-bit
Block An Application from Accessing the Internet with Windows Firewall
“Inbound rules” are applied to the traffic that is coming from the network and the Internet to your computer or device
“Outbound rules” apply to the traffic from your computer to the network or the Internet.
- Select Folder
- Right-click on either the folder itself in Windows Explorer
- Select the “Customize” tab.
- Find an entry “Optimize this folder for:” with a drop down menu. The options in the drop down menu are: “General items”, “documents”, “pictures”, “music”, and “videos”. Select “General items”.
- Wish to apply the changes to all the folders within that folder, select “Also apply this template to all subfolders” beneath the drop down menu.
- Click “Apply” then “OK”
- In Chrome, go to settings
- Show advanced settings
- Click the content settings button under Privacy
- Tick ‘Do not show any images’
- On android, tap three-dots button in the top right corner
- Select the Request Desktop Site checkbox
Use Mobile version site on Desktop
User-Agent Switcher for Chrome